1. 2 Medium Pizza Base
2. 1 onion, 1 tomato, 1 capsicum cut into square pieces (choose any other vegetables as toppings)
3. 4-5 mushrooms cut into flat pieces
5. Tomato Sauce
6. Salt, pepper
1. Mix all the vegetables in a container with salt and pepper. Heat it at 100% power for 30 seconds.
2. Spread the sauce on the pizza base.
3. Spread the topping on the pizza base.
4. Sprinkle the grated cheese on the base and add few more toppings.
5. Heat it in an oven at 250 degrees for 15 minutes.
6. Add seasonings and serve hot.