Triple Szechwan Rice recipe
Recipe Submitted by Palaki
Love pan asian food? Learn to make Triple Szechwan Rice
- 250 g Basmati rice
- 1 Cup chicken, shredded
- 1 Cup prawns, shredded
- 1 Medium green capsicum, deseeded and finely chopped
- 3 Spring onions chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Chili sauce
- 2 tbsp Soya sauce
- 1 Carrot chopped
- 1/4 Cup beans chopped
- 1 tbsp Celery chopped (optional)
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp Ajinomoto
- 1/4 tsp Salt to taste
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 3-5 Drops of oil
- 1 Garlic, chopped
- 1/2 Cup mushrooms chopped
- Take a vessel and pour one tsp of oil.
- Fry the onion until they turn golden brown.
- Add, capsicum, celery, spring onion, carrots, beans and mushrooms.
- Cook them for a few minutes.
- Take another vessel and fry the chicken and prawns.
- Pour a little oil. Add chopped garlic.
- Remove it when it turns brown and keep aside.
- Once oil is flavoured with garlic, place the rice in the same vessel.
- Now Fry it for 5 minutes.
- Combine all the vegetables, chicken and prawns.
- Cook the rice in the chicken stock.
- Mix all the sauces with cooked rice.
- Fry for 5 minutes on high flame.
- Keep stirring and serve hot.To make triple schezuan rice, add baked noodles and fried noodles as well.